How the Festival Supports Children
The Oregon Children's Music Festival creates platforms for children to express themselves socially and emotionally. During our residency summer camp children practice being aware of their value by using their voices and instruments to express their creative ideas. A child learns that the expression of an idea can impact a heart and that their voice is a contribution that creates growth in the community.
How We Use Festival Funds
The funds raised will be used to start the, Lincoln City Children's Choir, fund music programming for Oceana Family Literacy's Spanish Immersion Early Childhood Development Program, and Neskowin Valley School's shared community performance space renovation project.
How to Contribute and Help
- Help by being you and showing up to the Oregon Children's Music Festival!!
- Help by registering your child in our residency summer camp the week of August 19th.
- Help by buying a raffle ticket to win a Piano.Push.Play piano.
- Help by donating to our chosen grass roots nonprofits that bring arts opportunities to children in our residency region.
- Help by becoming an, Oregon Children's Music Festival Volunteer!